Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starting Out

Proverbs 22:6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."

Raising kids is not always easy, but it's always exciting.

My boys are a constant source of entertainment.  Sometimes they make me laugh so hard I cry and other times they frustrate me to tears, but it's always entertaining.  Much too long ago, I tried to write down all the hilarious, rambunctious, witty, brilliant, or silly things they do and say.  Unfortunately, my head contains more words than my hand can handle to write down in one sitting, and I gave up altogether.  While I regret all those months of wonderful memories that were not properly preserved, I am looking forward to trying to keep up on it now.  In addition to keeping on top of the daily material they are throwing my way, I am going to go back and try to remember things that happened long ago and post those memories here.  I pray that I can keep up with them and that this will be a wonderful gift for all of us to look back on one day.  Here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think of that?